How to Buy Tickets
Start with general admission:
- If you want to visit a special exhibition (Me and My Microbes or Butterflies in Flight) or watch a 3D movie, you must also get a general-admission ticket for the same day—even when the price is free, as it is for members and Tiny Tots.
- After you have added general admission to your shopping cart, continue shopping and add a special exhibition and/or a 3D movie.
Combos include the tickets already. Save $2 when you buy a ticket combo for general admission, a movie and Me and My Microbes.
If you have a pass for free general admission (such as the library Nature Card), go ahead and buy other tickets (e.g., 3D movies, special exhibitions, workshops) online here, and then go to the reception desk upon your arrival to get your general admission.
Thursdays, 5 p.m. – 8 p.m.:
- General admission is free at this time. You do not need to get general-admission tickets for a visit during this time (and only this time).
- Special-exhibition tickets are required if you would like to visit Me and My Microbes or Butterflies in Flight.
- If this is your first time using this shopping cart, start by activating your account. To do this, complete the Forgot password steps.
- Members need tickets, even when the ticket is free.
Change the way items are displayed
Display calendar by:
The tickets that you are looking for are not available.
It is possible that the event is sold out, or that there are no tickets of that type for the time period.
Sales of sleepover tickets close two weeks before the event.
See all ticket options.